peony

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mexican Fiesta!

The only thing to say tonight is....yum! A big THANK YOU to Leslie for providing the Brisket Tacos recipe (I don't know how to link to other blogs, but you guys should definitely check it out!).  They were fantastic!  Also, I made some salsa that was A-MAZING.  I found the link on Pinterest and this stuff is seriously excellent.  The only change I made is I omitted the onion (because I forgot to save a bit from the tacos...oops!) and the jalapeno because I didn't want it quite that spicy.  And believe me, it still had plenty of kick!  It was also super quick to put together!  Dinner tonight was delish!!!

http://www.mountainmamacooks.com/2012/01/quick-and-easy-salsa/

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you guys liked them! I always LOVE the leftovers for lunch the next couple of days....so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom was raving about the salsa... i'm going to have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete